pages

Sunday, June 20, 2021

A memory from me #2 ~ 20.06.2021

  Although everyone working at the same place with me became an enemy against me. I didn't step back of my decision and renounce my vacation. Because it was deserved by me absolutely. After that , I prepare my patients for the journey going to Mersin. The distance of Mersin from Kütahya is 679.0 KM and the journey time is about 10 hours. But I knew our trip is not going to be a normal one because of my patients. They are not just normal patients , they're such crazy people literally , each one has mental ilnesses. For that day , I thought my challenging trip was going to be stressful for me and people next to us. Finally I was right exactly. The trip was the worst disaster which I've ever seen. to be continued.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment