pages

Sunday, June 13, 2021

A Memory From Me ~ 13.06.2021 #1

       Before I began active military duty , I would work as a nurse in a rehabilitation centre in Kütahya. As working at the rehabilitation centre I had  a lot of patients for whom I must care.  Someday in the time I was working normally but immediately I was called by the manager and he said to me that he gave me three patients and to go on a vacation for a week with the patients. Surely I accepted his proposal:). Because the place at which I worked was so irritating and uncomfortable. When I heard what the manager said to me I got so happy but the other ones around me working at the same place became an enemy against me. And they always asked each other that why was Hüseyin preffered instead of the one of  ourselves ? to continue -> https://1st-huseyinuslu.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-memory-from-me-2-20062021.html






Active Duty Military = Taking part in military action as a member of the armed forces for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment