pages

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Why have I preffered Flutter ?

 As far as you know , I'm a junior mobile developer. Generally , I have used kotlin for 6 months on android studio as a programming languge. Also you know that kotlin is a native and original language for developing android apps. But lately there was a problem brewing in my mind about kotlin and me in the future. Because if I learn exactly kotlin , I will be supposed to learn swift , nodjs for developing apple apps. Additionally ,if I suppose that I've learned both of the two languages , I will require to be more patient as updating code which belongs to the two language synchronously because it will happen to get more complex than it is normal.

To solve the problem in my mind , I've made a desicion and I've choose a hybrid language called Flutter to write efficient mobile apps. Because Using flutter can make either android apps or ios apps. And it makes mobile developers' work so easy at the same time. Absolutely I've not given up using kotlin. It's so special for me. But I've just met a new language , flutter. Congrulations to me:) Actually not only that but for now it's enough to what I said to you about flutter. Don't be sad for it :) Insha Allah I'm going to keep telling you about flutter and being mobile developer. :) By for now :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment