pages

Sunday, June 27, 2021

A memory from me #3 the 27th of June 2021

    By the time we go to Mersin , I struggled ,really, through the journey. I could not get my patients to shut up and they annoyed everyone around us. I could not explain that my patients were literally mad. I was just trying to sleep for the day following ,meanwhile next to me , my patients were trying to explode the coach in which we were passengers. What I mean is that they were really harmful to other guys :) but in spite of all the things I were trying to make them get calm since my patients were not normal , you know :). Not only that the other thing I'm trying to remember is that when we got off the coach in Mersin , we were not in the correct place , our real destination.So , once we got off the coach , we tried to find a taxi and found the one. But we were cheated by the driver of the taxi now that we are foreigners to Mersin. He took a lot of money from us more than normal. (to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment