pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Edit A Poem Using The Dart Language

You alright ? I think you all are fine. Okay , I've specified the topic as an handy activity. And Here it is. What you need to execute with me  are 1- vscode text editor , 2- internet to fallow my instructions :) Okey let's begin.

I chose the poem known Canım İstanbul written by Necip Fazıl Kısakürek the poem master.

Canim Istanbul

Ruhumu eritip de kalıpta dondurmuşlar;
Onu İstanbul diye toprağa kondurmuşlar.
İçimde tüten bir şey; hava, renk, eda, iklim;
O benim, zaman, mekan aşıp geçmiş sevgilim.
Çiçeği altın yaldız, suyu telli pulludur;
Ay ve güneş ezelden iki İstanbulludur.
Denizle toprak, yalnız onda ermiş visale,
Ve kavuşmuş rüyalar, onda, onda misale.

İstanbul benim canım;

# istanbul

## istanbul

--> Okey open your project on vscode in dart.










No comments:

Post a Comment