pages

Saturday, July 3, 2021

A memory from #4 04.07.2021

   Finally , we came to the palace where is our real intention. After that , we faced a security woman. And Even though I was not a educator , she called me Mr. Teacher. I got excited but I didn't tell her that I was not a teacher. I let her know our information ,instead. And she allowed us to pass her , on our way to the apart where was our new accomodation for a week. Coming to new temporary home , we palaced our stuff in the apart. And surely we were wondering how beautiful the place was. Immediately , we went to the sea to see blue deeply. Now that probably my patients have not seen the sea before. We saw the people similar to us different cities in Turkey. We all gathered next to the beach. Actually I was paying more attention to my patients whereas others were not. Maybe , the companions there had a lot of experience about their patients.

[to be continued.]

No comments:

Post a Comment